top of page
- Thu, Mar 16https://wustl.zoom.us/j/93350373992Join us for member updates and plans for future activities. We will focus on our plans for the third annual 14er summit trek. We will discuss travel and cost details, gear, and training program.
- Tue, Mar 07https://wustl.zoom.us/j/94077773120We discuss his ideas of The joy of being wrong, The Imposter syndrome, The psychology of constructive conflict, Collective rethinking, and more. It is not necessary to have read the book to participate. But you might watch the video at MAC library prior to the workshop.
- Sat, Mar 04Fish Hatchery Forest park St LouisRon King - organizer (difficulty 1 out of 5). Join us for a trek in Forest Park STL. Good fellowship, fresh air, and a fun outside activity. And for those interested, a quick overview of the technique and benefits of Rucking (hiking with a weighted pack). Get ready for Summer Adventures.
- Sat, Feb 18Fish Hatchery Forest park St LouisRon King - organizer (difficulty 1 out of 5). Join us for a trek in Forest Park STL. Good fellowship, fresh air, and a fun outside activity. And for those interested, a quick overview of the technique and benefits of Rucking (hiking with a weighted pack). Get ready for Summer Adventures.
- Fri, Feb 10VailAshton Bergh, Michael Honigfort, & Bill Reed - organizers: Difficulty 2 (of 5). Specific details will be determined based on input from interested members. Pls contact organizers on Slack to participate in the planning or if interested in helping to organize this trip.
- Sat, Jan 28Saint CharlesChuck Organizer: Rating ( 1 out of 5). There are several trails and distance options, including (a) a short out and back, (b) a 5 mile loop, or (c) an 8.5 mile loop. A trail distance for everyone. Rain or shine
- Wed, Jan 25https://wustl.zoom.us/j/92916631088Join us for our monthly meeting and social. Will provide update on MAC activities and plans for 2023. Pls join us.
- Tue, Jan 10https://wustl.zoom.us/j/92863200373Join Brian Estes of Off the chain capital for a positive perspective on bitcoin. Brian, an expert on Bitcoin is a Wash U EMBA alum.
- Thu, Dec 29https://wustl.zoom.us/j/93654806355Presenter: Ron King. We discuss the book 'Clearer, Closer, Better' to understand how our vision can affect out planning and goal setting. We focus on setting goals for January 2023.
- Mon, Dec 19https://wustl.zoom.us/j/95418642833Don and Helga Organizers: We will review the lessons learned from the 2022 trek and plan for 2023. Everyone welcome to attend even if you are not planning to join us on the 2023 hike.
- Sat, Dec 17Forest Park Fish Hatchery - Grand DriveRon King organizer: - Difficulty 1 (out of 5 ). - Distance 4-5 miles (but can adjust as hikers prefer). We will discuss Rucking: (1) What it is and (2) why it is a great exercise.
- Wed, Dec 07https://wustl.zoom.us/j/94632827660Workshop lead: Ron King. In this workshop we discuss best practices in New Year's planning. The organizing theme is to take tried-and-true ideas from business planning and apply to personal planning. Common sense approach.
- Fri, Nov 18Coconino CountyNick Eastridge & Ron King - organizers: Difficulty 4 (out of 5). Join on an epic trip to hike the South Kaibab trail to the Colorado River, camp two nights near the legendary Phantom Ranch, and on day 3 return to the South Rim via the Bright Angel trail.
- Multiple DatesWed, Nov 09https://wustl.zoom.us/j/95307016421Contact Gomes@wustl.edu. In this experiential 4-week course, you will learn about the theory and practice of mindfulness and meditation and how to apply these essential principles directly in your life.
- Wed, Nov 09https://wustl.zoom.us/j/98360071388Session for prospective members to learn about 2023 plans. Conducted by current MAC members. Open to all.
- Sat, Oct 22Forest Park Fish Hatchery - Grand DriveDon Halpin organizer: - Difficulty 1 (out of 5 ). - Distance 4-5 miles (but can adjust as hikers prefer). After the hike, Don will do a demo on backpacking gear for anyone interested (especially for the Grand Canyon group).
- Sat, Oct 15Valley ParkKrista Jarvis organizer: Difficulty 1 (out of 5 ). Fun time on the water. Kayaks, standup boards and canoes available for rent. https://www.paddlesimpsonlake.com/
- Wed, Oct 05https://wustl.zoom.us/j/95744974142A meeting to start the planning process for 2023 trips and activities. Hope you can make it
bottom of page