Sat, Mar 25|
Fish Hatchery Forest park St Louis
Hike / Ruck in Forest Park STL on Saturday 3/25/2023: Join us -- Fun and Free (1)
Ron King - organizer (difficulty 1 out of 5). Join us for a trek in Forest Park STL. Good fellowship, fresh air, and a fun outside activity. And for those interested, a quick overview of the technique and benefits of Rucking (hiking with a weighted pack). Get ready for Summer Adventures.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Fish Hatchery Forest park St Louis, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
About the event
· Meeting time: 9:55 AM – We hope to be on the trail by 10AM
· Meeting place: Next to Forest Park Fish Hatchery on Grand Drive in Forest Park.
· Hiking time: Game day call, but shoot for about one hour.
· Hike length: Again, game day call, but we expect 3 to 5 miles depending on hikers’ preferences
· Surface: We expect to hike on blacktop or dirt paths (also game day call)
· Dress: Layers and good walking shoes
· Food and drink: Bring some water and snacks
· Rest rooms: There are restroom very close (and they have remained open each time I checked)
· Parking: Should be plenty of free street parking
· Go/No go plans: We plan to hike rain or shine or cold or hot
· Hot chocolate at end