Sun, Feb 06|
Forest Park Trek
Join other like-minded hikers for a trek in Forest Park. Good fellowship and the opportunity to kick start the year with a bit of outside activity. Family and Friends welcome.
Time & Location
Feb 06, 2022, 9:45 AM – 11:15 AM CST
St. Louis, St. Louis, MO 63139, USA
About the event
- Meeting time: 9:45 AM – We plan to be on the trail by 10AM
- Meeting place: Next to Picnic Pavilion #7 on Wells Drive in Forest Park. See Red arrow on map of Forest park and google map link https://www.google.com/maps/place/Picnic+Pavilionemail@example.com,-90.2994881,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd24bab4bfc1f628b!8m2!3d38.6347636!4d-90.2995222
- Hiking time: Game day call, but shoot for about one hour.
- Hike length: Again, game day call, but we expect 3 to 5 miles depending on hikers’ preferences
- Surface: We expect to hike on blacktop or dirt paths (also game day call)
- Dress: Layers and good walking shoes
- Food and drink: Bring some water and snacks
- Rest rooms: There are restroom very close (and they have remained open each time I checked)
- Parking: Should be plenty of free street parking
- Go/No go plans: We plan to hike rain or shine or cold or hot
Hot chocolate provided at the end of the hike
If you have already signed up for Medallion Adventure Club (https://www.medallionadventureclub.com/ ), I will bring your medallions to the park.